Monday, January 20, 2014

Hello!

My name is Sarika, and I'm a millennial. I think I have a different way of viewing the world - particularly the way the world of digital is expanding and evolving - and so I'm going to write about it. I'm currently a social media executive at a public relations firm, and all opinions expressed in this blog are mine and mine alone.

Three fun facts about me:
1. I'm a mixed kid - half Indian, half Argentine. People think I'm exotic, but it just leaves me confused.  I'm American, but I spent many years in India, and then Singapore. So I'm a... fifth culture kid?
2. I'm passionate - like, truly passionate - about digital/social media. I make people uncomfortable when I'm geeking out about social media stuff.
3. I love cats (so smart, so cute), chocolate (can't live without it) and all things 90s/early 00s (particularly pre-comeback Britney Spears).

No comments:

Post a Comment